As a personal trainer I am constantly inundated with questions about diet plans that work fast and losing weight. When you begin to look at these topics, and specifically at dieting, one thing quickly comes to light. There are so many diet and exercise plans out there that wading through them all (and choosing an easy diet plan that works) can be extremely difficult. With that, let's first cover what a good diet plan is and what it is not.
First, an easy diet plan alone is NOT the only thing you need to stay in good health. It may be able to help you lose some weight, but you should add in a daily exercise plan to be sure you keep that weight off.
Second, NOT everyone needs a diet plan. For those who just need to shed a pound or two, exercise is the better way to take it off.
Third, a good diet plan IS an excellent way to lose weight. In fact, if you choose a fast weight loss diet plan you may be able to get the figure that you want in just a few months time. The best diet plans are easy diets to follow, will help you to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. The best diet and exercise plans will also teach you how to keep that weight off and not just lose a few pounds in the short term.
Fourth, if you don't choose the right diet plans it could seriously affect your health. Too many of the latest fad diets are actually dangerous, and some of them are so dangerous that they may land you in a hospital. A good diet plan should never negatively affect your health.
To help you out, along with some people who needed to lose some weight (my clients), I took the time to evaluate the top diet plans on the market today. I based my diet plan reviews on the following criteria.
- Weight Loss - Obviously the main goal of any fast weight loss diet plan is to lose weight.
- Health Factor / Safety - Did the diet plan allow you to stay healthy while you worked to lose weight. Really, some fad diets are downright dangerous so safety is a concern when choosing diet plans.
- Ease of Use (Simplicity) -Good diet plans should be easy diets to follow. Was it easy to learn how to cook foods for the diet plan? A good diet plan shouldn't require you to become a chef.
- Long Term Weight Loss - Did the program teach you how to keep the weight off in the longer term.
- Value for your Money - Diet Programs that teach you how to lose weight cost money. Did the plan give enough content for the cost of the package itself?
- Motivation Factor - A good diet program should motivate you to use it, and not just teach you how to cook for your new diet.
- Enjoyment Factor - Was the diet plan enjoyable? Most diets fail because everything they suggest for you to eat tastes like cardboard. Higher ratings were given to diet plans that suggested food is both tasty and healthy.
- Overall Rating - Based on all of the above, how well did the program rate?
To evaluate each diet and exercise plan we tested them over a six month period of time. Before anyone used them, I first evaluated the program for safety, and then with the programs deemed safe by me I had five of my clients use each diet plan. To ensure that the evaluations were fair 3 of those who tested each program had more than 100 pounds to lose and 2 had 50 pounds or less to take off. Each month our test subjects were weighed, and they shared their thoughts about their progress (and the diet plan) thus far.
Below you will find our ratings for the top five weight-loss programs on the market today
. These five make up those that were safe, helped my clients to lose weight, and taught them to keep it off. The clear winner from the diet plan reviews was Fat Loss 4 Idiots
, but all of the diet plans in our top five helped those who used them to lose weight.
If you need any help choosing the diet plan that's right for you, please don't hesitate to email me (email@example.com). I have no problem working with those who are trying to better their own health. Also, once you have started your easy diet plan, please do contact me and let me know. Let me know how your diet is going, and how you feel as you take the trip to becoming a slimmer you!
To Losing Weight and Looking Good,